Amazon

Friday, August 2, 2013

Case Logic TS-108 7-8 Inches Tablet Sleeve, Black



Case Logic has yet to disappoint me.  I have a Case Logic camera case and it is holding up quite well after several years of abuse.  This is a well constructed little case that offers superior protection for a wide variety of tablets.  It fits my Kindle and my grandson’s Nexus with room to spare.  It is priced reasonably at $16.41 at Amazon, particularly for the quality of the product. 

From the manufacturer:
·  Designed to fit a wide variety of 7-8" tablets
·  Front pocket stores cord and accessories
·  Slimline case protects your device on its own or in your favorite bag
·  Stylish and trendy exterior to express your personality
 


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips