FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch 1 Razor 2 Cartridges


Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch 1 Razor 2 Cartridges

This is a nice razor but I do not see a significant upgrade from my Fusion power.  I know it is the Fusion Proglide which seems to indicate it is an upgrade but frankly I just didn’t notice a difference.   It gives a good shave but I didn’t find less pull than my Fusion Power.  I didn’t see any more smoothness either.  All in all it is a fine razor but I don’t see it as an upgrade from the Fusion Power.  Perhaps from a plain Fusion it is an upgrade.   

from the manufacturer:

5 Blade ProGlide System + 1 Precision Trimmer
Incredible Comfort - even if you shave every day
 Thinner, Finer Blades glide effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull* * first 4 blades vs Fusion
 Reformulated lubricating strip - with more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil
 + 1 Precision Trimmer Blade. Precision Trimmer, with anti-clogging rinse slots
All 5 blades have Gillette's most advanced coating
Gillette's #1 on sensitive skin
Thinner, Finer Blades with Less tug and pull** **vs. Fusion           
 


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips