FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Little Giant 566716 130 GPH Submersible Magnetic Drive Statuary Fountain Pump, 11 Watts




This pump worked out of the box with no issues whatsoever.  It put out a substantial stream of water at approximately a four foot head(pumping height).  It came with three screw in connectors for different size hose.   I have had very good long term success with Little Giant pumps.  A significant detail is that Little Giant has a customer service line that is manned by human beings speaking easily understandable English.

·  Submersible magnetic drive statuary fountain pump
·  Corrosion resistant body specifically for submersible use
·  Easy to install and maintain; 130 GPH capacity; 11-watts; 6-feet cord
·  5.5-Feet maximum pumping height; 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch barbed discharge
·  Built-in adjustable flow control valve; 3 year warranty

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips