This installed correctly from the quick start sheet. I admit that was a pleasant surprise. Altogether too often quick start is a misnomer. Another thing to consider is that I am running multiple routers, signal extenders and wireless paraphernalia. I fully expected some conflicts. I got no conflicts.
The one button wireless connected and used the system config so no extra passwords were needed. Signal was strong and steady.
I particularly liked how plugging in and using the house wiring and providing hardwired connections at the other end worked cleanly. I have a mini cellular tower that must be hardwired and sometimes there is no close hardwire connection. (BTW off topic, if you are unlucky enough to be in a dreaded dead zone cellular wise, I strongly recommend the Samsung mini-cell tower. With it I can use my cell phone at home, without it, I have to stand on one foot, hold the front pillar and lean off the front porch to get half a bar.)
Back to the TP Powerline, it configured easily and I got a hardwired 100mps at another location in the house. This product passed all my tests with flying colors.
- Wi-Fi Adapter Only
Bottom of Form
- Connect anywhere - two power line adapters expand your network using electrical wiring, sending signal through walls and floors and into rooms needing better coverage
- AC1200 Wi-Fi - game and watch HD movies in any room with AC1200 Dual band Wi-Fi
- AV1200 power line - home Plug AV2 compliant with AV1200 power line speeds over electrical wiring
- Two-step setup - Plug and play with No configuration required
- Extra power socket - integrated Pass-through power socket with built in noise-filters keep your outlet free for other uses
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.