FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 for Business - Black USB



I have been using a Microsoft wireless keyboard that sadly was displaying some idiosyncrasies.  I bought this to primarily test whether it was the keyboard or computer giving me issues.  The quality of the keyboard is adequate but I guess for the price ($7.99) that is to be expected.  It is a bit mushy and does not have a crisp down stroke when typing.   I would also prefer a more noticeable protrusion on the J and F keys for touch typing.  I have remedied that with past keyboards with a drop of superglue.


However it did allow me to determine that my wireless keyboard was the issue as the flakiness has disappeared. (Assuming of course, I eliminate the flake using the keyboard)  This keyboard appears to be a viable alternative until I get around to ordering a new wireless keyboard, plus it is always good to have a hard wired backup keyboard.  
 
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips