Amazon

Monday, June 16, 2014

Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug Figure


Ages 8+ are on the label for this Transformer.   If a senior citizen such as myself can transform it, my guess 5+ would be more accurate.  The quality seems good for this transformer.   They have improved the feel and the parts moved smoothly.   Having been a Triceratops fan since my youngest son made a 3/5 scale paper mache  in nursery school, I was predisposed to like this toy.   The only drawback is that I feel it is over priced at $25.49 at Amazon when it is $14.99 at Sears with free shipping. 

·                        2-in-1 Dinobot Slug figure converts from robot mode to dino mode and back
·                        Triceratops mode
·                        Includes 2 swords
·                        Changes in 8 steps
·                        Deluxe Class Series M4 No.003 Dinobot Slug



If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips