FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Verizon’s Wireless Commercials are Annoying

Every time I see a Verizon Wirelesss commercial, I find myself screaming at the TV, male cow excrement. I love my LG Dare phone and find Verizon service is NOT as universal as they claim. If I go out in my front yard, stand on one foot, cover my right hand with aluminum foil and point to the north star, I might be able to make or receive a call. I don’t live in some obscure, third world state, I live in suburban Pennsylvania. Verizon says I live on the wrong side of a hill, then why do their commercials pretend that there are NO wrong sides of hills for their service. If I could get reliable wireless service for my phone I would be a prime candidate for a wireless modem. I admitted to my Internet addiction in an earlier post and it would be so SWEET to be able to really log on where ever I was, instead of heaving my carcass off the lanai to go to a hot spot.

On the bright side, if I actually had reliable cellular phone connections, more people would be able to get me on the phone. Verizon, instead of just bragging about cyour great service, how about providing some!

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips