FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lousy Cellular Reception?

The dreaded dead zone, I live in one. I live in an environmentally sensitive township with a distinct lack of cellular towers and an antagonistic relationship with cellular carries. This means that the phone number on my business card is totally useless unless I go stand in the yard, put one foot on the well cap and the other on a large rock, put one hand in the air and hope that I get my cell call made before my neighbors call the funny farm to haul me away. Note if you are inferring frustration with the situation your inference is dead on.

I have blogged on my LG Dare and I love the phone however it has no external antenna port and to add an antenna I have to drill the cover and void the warranty and I can’t bring myself to do that. If you have an antenna port on your phone you might want to look at the Freedom Antenna. It reviews well and is pretty reasonable. I found it at Amazon for $22.49 plus $6.75 shipping. You will need an adapter specific for your phone. Freedom Antenna has a page to look up your phone and get the correct part number for your adapter.

I will continue to bemoan my lace of cellular reception at home but if you have a phone that will take an external antenna this might be a good solution for you. This was not a paid blog.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

 Money Saving Tech Tips