FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Monday, June 26, 2017

Fossil Q Marshal Display Leather Touchscreen Smartwatch


I am struggling to come to terms to Dick Tracy on my wrist.  The ability to interface my phone with my watch is very interesting.  So far I have used the apps to download a Halloween watch face which my 2 year old granddaughter found highly entertaining.   The pedometer may or may not keep me fit.  Sadly the thing that I like the best is not very smart at all, it is the ability to select different watch faces and I selected one for my default that is so big I an see it on my desk from the door way.  The watch band is very good looking too.

Documentation could be better.  Noting that it must be charged prior to first use seems obvious but it still should be noted.   I do not suggest trying to synch to your phone unless you are on your home or office network.  Synching was SLOOOW.   Really, not to much complain about.  I am still playing and it appears to have lots to play with. 

 From the vendor:

·            Leather
·    Stay connected with display notifications for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Control your music on your favorite music player through Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud, GooglePlay, iTunes, or Apple Music.
·    With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned.
·    Fit your style with customizable watch faces and interchangable straps - compatible with all Fossil brand 22mm straps.
·     Use the built-in microphone and speaker to do a variety of tasks on your Android smartwatch using just your voice.
·    Stay charged for up to 1 day (based on usage) with the wireless conductive magnetic charger. Compatible with Android Devices 4.3+ and iOS 8+ / iPhone 5+.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips