Skip to main content

YS831 Water Flosser - Portable Oral Irrigator with Nasal Wash and Orthodontic toothbrush - 4 Modes Cordless IPX7 Waterproof Rechargeable by USB With Inductive Non-Contact Charger for Dental Care Green


I’m a firm believer in water flossing or water picking.  This is cordless, rechargeable and highly portable.  This allows successfully cleaning my teeth when I am traveling.  I have tried some portable units before but this is the first that was rechargeable.  In addition, it works better than the last two I purchased.  It is not as powerful as the plug in type but it is far smaller and certainly portable.  I like it.  I did receive this product at no charge in exchange for an honest review.

From the vendor:
·             
  • ★ Great after-sale service. If any question of your order, please don't hesitate to contact YASI seller service team. YASI team will handle your case within 12 Hours.
  • ★ 4 clean modes (Normal, Soft, Pulse,Point Control) with LED indicating light provide the needs of oral care for you and can remove harmful bacteria and food debris deep between teeth and below the gumline.
  • ★ 135ml high capacity detachable water tank and convenient water tank mouth at the bottom help you fill and drain water fast.360 degree compre hensive cleaning, Convenient to clean your oral area.
  • ★ Two minute auto-timer: It is stop operating automatically in two minutes in order to avoid any accident happened when you forgot to turn off the device after finished washing. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery lasts for long time.
  • ★ Oral Irrigator can flush out the food leftovers easily, Pulsating jet-water flush effectively; Orthodontic toothbrush clean the exposed spaces between the roots of molar teeth due to periodontitis and gum recession, keeping furcations clean; Nasal Wash Prevent periodontitis and other gumline diseases such as sinusitis, allergic rhin.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...