FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Diesel Men's DZ4453 Rasp Chrono Black Watch


Buttons on "Wrong" side. 
My first thought was what a beautiful watch.  Very masculine, like the black on black wheels on the limited edition Ford 150 Raptor.  My next thought was that it was a left hand person’s watch.  The buttons are on the “wrong” side.  I’m not sure what determines wrong but I went back to the selling page and there is no mention that this is a left hand person watch.  As good looking as it is, it is hard to read particularly in low light conditions.  I think a light button would have been a good idea.  A common complaint I have about watches may be, note I say may be, age related.  The tiny little dials are impossible to read.  Of course, the manual is equally hard to read.  It is sub pt 6 font and I had to use a magnifying glass to read it.  Note I have 20/20 vision with my glasses.  Overall I like the looks of the watch, in spite of the slight weirdness of the buttons on the wrong side.  

From the vendor:
  • Band material: stainless steel
  • Quartz Movement
  • Case Diameter: 46mm
  • Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
 If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips