FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Kudos to Jockey Brand


Jockey Brand Rocks!
I recently made a purchase of some Jockey brand items on Amazon.  They arrived and I was dismayed to see I had ordered the wrong size.  My first reaction was negative thinking now there will be the hassle of a return and this is why brick and mortar is better and what an idiot I am for not realizing the size returned to the default medium when I changed color and yes this is an excellent example of a dreadful run on sentence.

Cutting to the chase, there was a Jockey packing list with an 800 number.  I called and explained it was my error and asked what I could do to remedy it.  The delightful customer service rep asked my email address and promptly sent me a free mailing label and told me to re-order the correct size at Amazon.  Talk about Easy Peasy!

The product is excellent and now I know the customer service is just as excellent!
Kudos to Jockey!

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips