This is significantly easier to use than my vacuum pump stopper. This uses the same principal but does not involve a separate cork and pump. I tried it on both screw cap and normal wine bottles and it worked well. $8.00 at Amazon.
· Simply plug it on half empty wine bottle, keep pressing the top of the pump until the air inside the bottle is vacuumed out
· This Vacustopper by Visol does both tasks: Vacuums the air out and works as the bottle stopper. Keeps wine from oxidation
· Wine can be preserved for up to 2 weeks after pumping air out with this Vacustopper. Dimensions: 1.81" diameter x 3" height. Weight: 2 oz
· Stainless steel body on the exterior, plastic and silicone interior
· Works on all standard sized wine bottles
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.