FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Spinbrush Truly Radiant Regimen Pack


I like electric toothbrushes.   I find that they are more thorough and consistent than my own brushing motion.   These brushes use two AA batteries.   I am not sure if that is why is seems significantly more powerful than the current brush I am using or if there is a larger motor in this brush or a combination of both.   This brush has a spinning head that seems to get into the nooks and crannies.   I like that it comes with two replacement heads and they are easy to install.   Replacing the batteries may take more oomph that you anticipate.  Although once the battery case was open, it was easier to open the second time.  This multi pack includes two toothbrushes, two replacement heads, 4-AA batteries and a tube of tooth paste.  There is no price currently listed on Amazon so I can't comment on the price practicality of the item.  The use factor seems very positive though.

About the Product from the vendor:
  • Elongated all-access bristles
  • Dual-action brush head
  • Special bristles designed to whiten teeth
  • Fraction of the cost of competitive rechargeable brushes
  • Includes two truly radiant deep clean battery powered toothbrushes, two replacement heads and one tube of truly radiant whitening and enamel strengthening toothpaste

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips