Okay, my first thought was that a high chair should be less expensive. Of course I am a grandparent so my take on the size of the price is based on decades old experience. I am impressed with this high chair regardless of price.
It assembled easily.
It adjusts easily.
The seat cover is removable and washable.
The seat reclines.
The tray is flat and sits flat on the counter.
The tray is two piece so you can remove the top layer of the tray and carry off the food disaster that no doubt lies on the tray.
This puppy is solid, built like a tank, it is constructed quite strongly and should hold up to the most rambunctious toddler.
If you are anticipating an arrival, this would be an excellent gift.
There are a lot of less expensive high chairs out there but this is a good value for the money. If you are planning on more than one kid, this would be a no brainer due to it's well constructed nature.
From the vendor:
· 3 levels of tool-free seat height and depth adjustability that grow with the child
· Adjustable, contoured seat is perfect for tots from 4 months to 3 years; Smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean; Tray cover is removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean up; Cushion is stain resistant, wipe able and easily removable for machine washing
· Large buttons are comfortable and intuitive for easy high chair adjustments; Seat has three reclining positions and five height settings for optimal comfort
· Tray is light and easy to remove or replace with one hand, leaving the other free for baby and rests flat on table to prevent bowls and cups from tipping when removing baby from chair; Tray stores on back of legs for added convenience
· Scratch resistant, locking wheels provide flexibility and mobility; The frame can be disassembled into two parts for convenient storage; Tool free assembly and adjustment
The seedling chair will stay with your child from 4 months to 3 years, adjusting and growing with them. The contoured seat is great for infants still on the bottle, and can recline back if they fall asleep right after feeding. The chair easily adjusts to the perfect angle for babies to self feed with bottles or Sippy cups. Five different height settings make it easy to feed baby whether you're standing or sitting. The lowest setting is also great for being close to older siblings, and the highest setting can be used for having baby up at table height. The depth adjustable tray has different settings to accommodate your growing baby, and stores on the back of the chair's legs when not in use. We know how eating time can be messy, so the chair and cushions are easily wipe able for quick cleanup of crumbs and other sticky situations. The removable tray cover is dishwasher safe and the stain resistant cushion is easily removable and machine washable for those extra big messes.
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.