Skip to main content

Etronic Ultra Comfort Massage Travel Neck Pillow



This is very similar to the kind of neck pillow you have seen on airplanes.   It claims to have six massage programs to choose.   I had difficulty differentiating between the choices.  It does rock and roll.  You can really feel the vibration.   I'm not sure I found it soothing though.   I'm afraid it would give me a headache.   I do like the three year warranty.  That is a plus in any product.

The pillow is a bit snug for my 18.5" neck.  I did not find it comfortable to snap the closure as it felt too much like a turtle neck.  The elastic strap allows the pillow to be put over the car head rest which is very convenient.   Lowest setting was comfortable, I found the higher setting more annoying than relaxing

I am going to elicit opinions from family members and see what they think of the pillow.

Later,  I guess I'm in a family of non-pillow people.   The interest was mild and non currently users of pillows didn't seem inclined to become pillow people.  All agreed that they have seen this type of pillow on just about every flight they take.   The only people who really claimed to like the pillow were grandkids.  The pillow itself wasn't a problem but the vibration seemed to dissuade the adults.  The kids loved the vibration aspect.    I suspect the pillow will be a big hit for people who already used this type of pillow and will regard the vibration aspect as an upgrade.  $14.99 at Amazon. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...