FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weebly Web Sites Rock




Weebly provides free websites for little more than a note on the bottom that the web site is a Weebly site.   I recently made a change to one page on my site and it took less than one minute.  I used Front Page when it first came out and used it through multiple renditions.   I used Dream Weaver and other “big” name products and they all worked and all were really powerful and most were really expensive.  In addition there was frequently a learning curve that was simply gruesome.  

Weebly is none of those and it is not for developers.  However if you want to do a web site yourself and maintain it yourself, I have found nothing better.   Check it out!
 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips