Skip to main content

N-STRIKE ELITE HAIL-FIRE


This is cool technology, not a recommendation but just recognition that this is very neat tech.  

See the October issue of Wired Magazine for a great article on how this was developed and some hacks for current Nerf guns.

Hail-Fire
It’s the highest capacity NERF blaster ever. The N-STRIKE ELITE HAIL-FIRE tops out at an astounding 144-dart capacity (with the purchase of additional clips and darts). It holds up to 8 clips, and delivers a semi-auto barrage of darts as fast as you can pull the trigger. When you’ve got the HAIL-FIRE, you’ve got the ultimate in high-capacity blasting!
Join the N-STRIKE team
N-STRIKE ELITE blasters are the ultimate in blaster performance. Featuring upgraded distance and the revolutionary Elite Dart, this is the final word in today's blaster technology. The HAIL-FIRE blaster puts elite dart capacity under your control with a unique rotating ammo rack that can carry more darts than any other NERF blaster! Plus, motorized semi-auto lets you unload on your target at high speed! Massive capacity and supreme speed combine to make this blaster the ultimate upgrade to any arsenal. Load up and dominate with the ultra-high-capacity HAIL-FIRE blaster!
Highest-capacity NERF blaster ever
You can load up to 8 clips and 144 darts (with the purchase of additional clips and darts) into this big, powerful blaster. The unique rotating ammo rack holds your incredible payload. When it comes time to unload on a target, pull the Acceleration Trigger to spin the motor up to launching speed, then blast a semi-auto swarm of darts as fast as you can pull the Launch Trigger. Plus, the power of N-STRIKE ELITE means you can blast darts as far as 75 feet!
Semi-auto blasting!
The rotating ammo rack holds up to 8 clips (additional clips sold separately), giving you incredible dart capacity. Power up for semi-auto blasting by holding down the Acceleration Trigger, then blast darts as fast as you can pull the Launch Trigger. When one clip is empty, pull back on the advanced handle to rotate to the next clip and keep on blasting.

Includes: HAILFIRE blaster body, ammo rack cover (2 pieces), advance handle (2 pieces), 4 Quick Reload Clips, 24 Elite Darts, and instructions.
Features: • Rotating Ammo Rack
• Holds up to 8 clips and 144 darts (with purchase of additional clips and darts).
• Pull the Advance Handle to advance the Rotating Ammo Rack to the next clip.
• Pull the Acceleration Trigger to power up for semi-auto blasting!
• Upgrade with any Tactical Rail accessory (sold separately).
• N-STRIKE ELITE Power
• Up to a 75-foot range!

Ages 8 and up.

This is copied directly from the Hasbro site, I did not get any compensation for this post, I just think it is darn cool tech. 
 
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...