FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Viewsonic VFA720W Digital Photo Frame


Viewsonic VFA720W Digital Photo Frame

I am a fan of these little photo slide show frames. This one is a nice size and supports SD cards and USB. I’m a little disappointed in the resolution though. It isn’t as clear as the last one I had. It was priced nicely but it certainly isn’t as nice as the no name brand that I had last time. Frankly I didn't check out how poor the resolution was, so note that when you buy your next one. The control settings are not that easy to use either. Clumsy best describes them. Frankly I'm almost shocked as I have had plenty of Viewsonic monitors over the years (I sold them.) and this picture frame is a disappointment.

Brand: ViewSonic
Model: FA720w-50

Color
: Black
Display
Screen Size:7"
Resolution:
480 x 234
Aspect Ratio
:16:9
Format Card Reader Function
: Yes
Memory Card Supported
: SD/SDHC/MMC/MS
Image File Format
: JPEG, BMP
Other:

Power Supply

Slideshow with transition effects

Interface:
USB Port
Intuitive menu control LED back light Contemporary frame

Dimensions & Weight:
8.66" x 7.09" x 2.64"//0.95lbs

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips