FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Friday, January 6, 2012

Great Monitor Deal 18.5" for $69, 3Year WarnT

This deal is at New Egg, it is VGA only but it is a great deal if you need a very nice monitor at a very low price and the three year warranty is outstanding.
I have no financial connection to New Egg or Acer and I earn nothing for posting this, it is just a darn good deal that fits well with Money Saving Tech Tips!

Click Here

Acer America G185HAb
Model
Brand
Acer
Model
G185HAb
Cabinet Color
Black
Display
Screen Size
18.5"
LED Backlight
No
Widescreen
Yes
Recommended Resolution
1366 x 768
Viewing Angle
160°(H) / 160°(V)
Pixel Pitch
0.30mm
Display Colors
16.7 Million
Brightness
250 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio
50000:1(ACM), 1000:1
Response Time
5ms
Horizontal Refresh Rate
30 - 80KHz
Vertical Refresh Rate
55 - 75Hz
Connectivity
Connectors
D-Sub
DVI
No
HDMI
No
Power
Complies with
Energy Star
Power Supply
100V-240V
Power Consumption
15.5W (typ.)
Convenience
Regulatory Approvals
MPRII
Stand Adjustments
Tilt
Built-in TV Tuner
No
Built-in Speakers
No
HDCP Support
No
Features
VESA Wall Mounting: 100 x 100mm
Dimensions
Dimensions
17.82" x 13.74" x 6.84"
Weight
8.81 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts
3 years limited
Labor
3 years limited

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips