FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gillette ProGlide Styler


First this works really, really well so do not, I repeat do not use the trimmer without comb attachment unless you want a very, very tight cut. It isn’t shaving razor cut but it is Marine Corp tight. With that said, it works as advertised. I used it to trim my eyebrows, sideburns and shave. The shave was no better nor worse than my normal Gillette Fusion power razor, a nice shave but no better. The trimmer works very well as I now have serious whitewalls above my ears. I suggest the #2 comb as opposed to the no comb use.

I particularly like the ability to wash the hair out. That is a big deal since getting the hair out of even a razor can be problematic. This is a nice trimmer, I suspect it will be even nicer for the folks who have beards or mustaches. I couldn’t find a price on this anywhere so I don’t know if it is a good value but it is a good product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About 18 bucks at Wal-mart.

 Money Saving Tech Tips