FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Monday, March 21, 2011

VIZIO M190VA-W 19-Inch LED LCD HDTV



VIZIO M190VA-W 19-Inch LED LCD HDTV with Razor LED Backlighting, White

Kitchen counter space is always at a premium at our house.  I tracked down this 19” LED LCD TV and mounting bracket at Amazon.   The first thing I liked was I could get it in white.   Look around, that is not as easy as it may sound.   Secondly I have seen many Vizio TVs at friends homes and they have been happy with them.

The TV gives a clear, sharp picture with good sound quality.  It is a great size for the kitchen.   I was totally impressed with all of the stations I got without the cable box.  Who knew that my channel 6 Philadelphia station had 5 variations?

I have only one complaint and albeit is minor it was still annoying.  The mounting holes for the industry standard VESA mounting kit were slightly skewed.  My best guess is no more than a 1/16th or 2/16”  but the TV is slightly off kilter.   Before you assume I am the village idiot, I did us a level to mount the bracket on the wall and if I put the level on the bracket with or without the TV attached, the bracket is level.   I can only conclude that the mounting holes on the TV were slightly off.

The side lighting LEDs do seem to provide a nice bright picture and I look forward to the benefit of the long lifespan of LEDs.

I received zero compensation for this posting besides benefiting from a good price.   I did get it at Amazon.  

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips