FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Putting Up Holiday Lights Making You Crazy?

$6.99 Light Saver at ACE Hardware

What mysterious force impact’s Xmas lights as they quietly lay in their season storage box? Why does a string of lights that worked just fine when they were taken down, spontaneously destruct while safely stored? Doesn’t seem to matter if it is a name brand light set or a no-name, expensive or cheap, some bizarre electrical failure seems to occur year after year when putting up lights. Help is at hand. http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2147033&cp=&sr=1&origkw=christmas+light+tester&kw=christmas+light+tester&parentPage=search&searchId=20022359953

Ace Hardware, $6.99 and it works. It features headlight LED beam to help illuminate the working area, a built-in storage case and a beeping sound that helps locate problem. It works, it’s not perfect but it works. They also have a similar tool for $23.00 that my son finds works terrific and he claims it is better than mine. I guess when I buy the lights on 50% off and spend maybe $2.50 for a string of 100, I am resistant to spending $23 for a tool when my $6.99 one works just fine. Anything that decreases holiday frustration $23 or $7, is well worth the price, tech rules!

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips