Skip to main content

uupalee Men's Heated Vest (8 Heating Zones) Lightweight Soft Shell with Battery Pack


My first reaction is disappointment due to the fact that I carefully evaluated their size chart, chose XL as the size best for my measurements and it is TIGHT!  I can get it zipped but it is very tight.  Standing it is okay but sitting isn't comfortable.  The zipper is on the wrong side, unless this is for women.  The instructions are terrible.  The power pack is called a treasure which is strange.  They do not make it clear that the light on the breast pocket area is the control.  I spent a lot of times pushing the on/off button on the "treasure" before I figured that out.  There is nothing about using the powerpack to charge phones but I thought I read you could use it for that.  It does heat up nicely and fairly quick.  So overall it is okay but I wish I would have ordered a XXL as this is borderline unusable.

This was so small that I gave it to my wife.   She loves it.  She is an XS-S where I am an XL-XXL so that shows you how small this really is.  With that said, this is a really nice vest, keeps her warm but really watch what size you buy. 

From the vendor:

  • 100% Polyester
  • 【FAST & LASTING WARMTH—8 HEATING ZONES】:Upgraded version of eight carbon fiber heating elements, covering the whole chest, abdomen, nape and waist. Can be heated quickly within 30 secends,promote blood circulation, relax muscle,bring enough warmth to the body.
  • 【COMFORTABLE & DURABLE】:Waterproof coated fabric and high collar design for a good windproof.The high-quality lightweight fabric is soft to touch and skin-friendly, and there is no restriction on wearing during sports.Bring you a warm comfortable experience.
  • 【SELECTED 3 TEMPERATURE LEVELS】:Extra large capacity 10000mAh / 4.7V rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of heating. There are three heating levels,change the vest's heating settings at the touch of a button, keeps you warm for up to 10 hours at low levels, 6 hours at medium levels and 3 hours at high.Heating vests to meet the different needs of your life.
  • 【FOR ALL OCCASIONS】:Safe battery prowered heated vests can be used in any situation and enviroment in cold weather.Such as daily commuting,skiing,hiking,hunting,ice-fishing,snowboarding,climbing etc.Stylish appearance and super warm performance is your best your gifts,makes your lover, parents or friends full of love and warmth in this cold winter.
  • 【SAFETY & WASHABLE】:Don't worry about the safety of wearing the heating vest.UUPALEE is CE certified and sold all over the world. Machine washable and hand washable, just make sure your clothes are dry when charging.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...