Skip to main content

Acelone Kitchen Shears,Heavy Duty Kitchen Shears

These scissors are very sharp. They cut well. They seem really well made.  I used them to cut through lobster shells and they worked very well with very little effort. 


From the vendor:

  • ✂️【IMPECCABLE PERFORMANCE FOR KITCHEN TASKS】 Adapt to a large number of kitchen work, cut meat, turkey, cut poultry bone, cut all kinds of vegetables, fruit, cut noodles and even pizza. Do not need chopping boards and choppers, bring kitchen work more convenience.
  • ✂️【CUT DOWN ON PREP TIME】Quick and efficient to get your meals prepared fast. Reduces the need to drag out a cutting board and larger knife, saving time and energy as well. Cut foods directly into a bowl or pot. Durable to power through your toughest jobs with excellent blade edges that easily slice through foods and non-food items alike.
  • ✂️【PREMIUM QUALITY】Made of 3CR14 steel, This Heavy Duty Scissors forged from top premium grade stainless steel that is rust- resistance and corrosion resistance,ultra sharp blades,light and effortless while easily outperforming all other shears.
  • ✂️【COMFORTABLE AND SAFE】Our kitchen shears ensure non-slip cutting in various tasks, saving effort while avoiding accidental injury whenever you using. The environmentally friendly material handle, stylish and anti-skid, makes you feel completely comfortable. Stainless steel embedded in the handle deeply, makes it be solid and safe. These comfortable and super sharp scissors will make food preparation easier and faster.
  • ✂️【GUARANTEED FOR A LIFETIME】Get the professional kitchen shears and try these cooking tools out. See how practical , durable and useful they are in your kitchen . How could you live without them? However, if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the kitchen shears, we will give you your money back. Thanks to the ACELONE lifetime satisfaction guarantee, this is a 100% risk - free purchase, so don’t hold back! Place and order NOW!

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...