Skip to main content

Docosu Cordless Electric Screwdriver

I wasn't sure I got the right thing as the Amazon page said Docosu was the brand and the box I got says ifu = innovate for us.  The pictures on the Amazon page don't really show the same unit you get but it may just be a difference in packaging.  This is a surprisingly nice little screwdriver.  It is a "precision" screwdriver, which means it is ideal for little screws and places.  The torque was surprisingly good as I pulled out a couple of screws from a hard drive that was on the shelf.  It comes with a lot of bits and accessories.  This is a nice unit.

From the vendor:

  • 🔥【Mini Electric Screwdriver Newest Design】 24 in 1 set design, equipped with 2 storage cases, its 4 corners and cover with magnetic, convenient for holding 24pcs electronics screwdriver bits and 1 pcs extension rod.
  • 🔥【Electric Screwdriver Work Light & USB Charging】360 Degrees shadowless LED lights technology, USB port charging method, automatic and manual mixed operation design. It takes less than one hour to fill up the electricity,Can be used for 4.5 hours After fully charged
  • 🔥【Precision Screwdriver Set Operating Mode】Electric screwdriver Switch between electric mode and manual mode as needed. The electric torque can up to 0.2N. m and the manual torque can up to 3 N.m. The no-load output rotating speed can up to 200r/min
  • 🔥【Power Screwdriver Multi-Purpose Use】Precision screwdriver comes with 24 precision sets Suitable for the phone watch, regular household appliances such as cameras digitals, radios, tablet PC, smartphones, drones, joystick, etc
  • 🔥【Package Contents】1 Mini electric screwdriver; 24 precision bits; 1 extension rod, 1 Magnetizer, 1 magnetic pad, storage case,A USB cable; 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...