FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Garden Hose Nozzle Hand Sprayer Heavy Duty Metal Construction , High Pressure Pistol Grip with 8 Water Spray Patterns


This is a very nice hose nozzle.  I have several hose nozzles some even old enough to actually be metal.  This nozzle has 8 different spray patterns.  Frankly I don't see a lot of use for that many but I do like the flexibility.  The spray head seems well constructed and has a solid feel.  I like the mist feature as that allows a very soft spray.  I haven't had a pet to wash for awhile but this is soft enough to keep from freaking out the dog.  With my experience with several cats, I don't know of any water spray that would keep cats (at least the four we had.) from freaking out.  The jet spray is tight and with the right water pressure should allow hitting 2nd floor windows and ridding them of the dreaded bird droppings.  Jet also is strong enough to use cleaning the patio.   They provide 5 extra washers which is nice but seems excessive.  This unit should provide a very satisfactory experience for years.  I did receive this hose nozzle at no charge in exchange for an honest review.   This was $13.99 at Amazon. 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.





No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips