This is pretty nifty. It is light and reasonably powerful. I like the convertibility factor. It transforms from a stick vacuum to a hand held. The hand held seems to have substantially more suction than my two existing dust busters. The steering is a bit tricky, it tends to be a bit of a free spirit when in the stick format. I found it took a use or two to get familiar with how easily it turns. I like the fact that the filter is washable. That is not the case in most of the hand held vacuums I have owned. The lithium battery should also be a much better power solution than the old ni-cad batteries. I am a bit dubious about the name, Ergorapido, seems somewhat comic.
From the vendor:
· High performance 10.8V Lithium turbo power battery for optimal cleaning performance, long run time and fast charge Thoroughly clean the bare floors in your home with the motorized brushroll and cordless convenience
· 180° EasySteer(TM) Maneuverability for smooth turning and movement
· 2-in-1 detachable handheld vacuum to clean above the floor
· Bagless cyclonic system gives you consistent suction power to thoroughly clean your home
· 180 Degree EasySteer Maneuverability for smooth turning and movement
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations,however I will get a commission if you click on the Amazon ad and buy one. Over the years I haven't gotten many commissions on stuff I have reviewed so it certainly doesn't motivate me to "color" my reviews for a commission. BTW my wife really loves this.