What's to review? It works, I plugged it into Netgear router, plugged my laptop in and it saw a wireless router (the other Netgear) and a local connection. The laptop is a bit aged so it does not have gigabit speed but the 100 was obviously quicker than my wireless connection. A nice little switch to handle some of the many Ethernet add ons that run better hard wired at a low price of $30 on Amazon.
· Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
· 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports, up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
· Small and silent desktop form factor
· Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
· LED to indicate activity on each port
· Energy efficient helps lower power cost
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.