FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Monday, January 26, 2015

Cuisinart DCC-750 Coffeemaker


The brand name led us to purchase this coffeemaker.  It was in the $50 range on sale and I see it is now only $31.95 on Amazon.   We have not been happy with this coffeemaker.  I am cognizant that appliances do not have cognition for do they harbor malice but this one might.   Each and every time we have had people over and used the coffeemaker it has overflowed.  Now it also overflows on the timer so we now only turn it on when we are ready to have coffee and we do not leave it unattended.   That is annoying not to be able to come down and have my coffee ready.  

The instructions have been followed, we are not using paper and permanent filter together which is apparently the primary reason given for overflows.   The caveat in the manual is that if your coffee is too fine of a ground you may have an overflow.   We have tried three different blends and brands of coffee and still have had overflows.   I would not be able recommend this coffeemaker even at the reduced price


No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips