FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Garmin Approach S2 Golf GPS Watch Support Update 5/29/15


This unit works seamlessly.   My wife turns it on when she goes to whatever course she is playing and it finds the course. It is somewhat confusing for the non-technical person.  It provides front, back and middle of the green.   That is all my wife wanted from a golf GPS.   It is much more convenient than the Callaway hand held unit she used previously.   The unit has more features but they add a level of complexity that a non-technical person probably doesn't want to use.  

5/29/15  Garmin came through with bells today when I called for support on my S2 gps.   The charger clip broke and I was dismayed.  Josh in their support department took care of my problem and a new charger clip is on the way at no charge.  So the one year warranty is actually true and the tech support was prompt, understandable and very professional.   BTW you can rubber band the clip to the watch for charging purposes but that is hardly suitable when it is still under warranty.   

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips