Amazon

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Black Flag Wasp and Hornet Aerosol Spray, 14-Ounce


I've used this before and I really like it.  My house seems to attract wasps and yellow jackets.  At this point
in time, neither are visible.
   I tested this spray and while I can't attest to a 29' spray, it easily reaches the shutters on the second floor.   As far as I am concerned, the further I can stand the better when getting rid of these pests.   Since they are not out yet, I am going to make a leap of faith and suggest that my past successful use of this will hold true as far as killing power.  Spraying power, I can attest is just fine.  $5.99 at ACE Hardware but you can usually catch it on sale and save a couple of bucks. 


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips