FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PhysiciansCare ReadyCare First Aid Kit for up to 25 People, Contains 182 Pieces by PhysiciansCare



Hmm,  this is a basic, very basic first aid kit   I guess I expected it to be more inclusive.  It has 112 bandaids which no doubt will be used.   Perhaps in our litigious society the vendor felt it imprudent to include things like an EpiPen or benedryl or even rolls of gauze.   This is essentially a large economy size box of bandaids.   It would be ok for a day care center where they wipe the dirt off, put on some antiseptic, slap on a bandaid and send the kid back out to the playground.   Anything more serious would exceed the limitations of this kit.   Considering the cost of even store brand bandaids I guess it isn't a terribly bad value at $29.99   


14- Antiseptic Wipes
6- Antibiotic Ointment Packets
16- Alcohol Pads
6- Burn Ointment Packets
16- 3/8"x 1/2" bandages
16 -1"x 3" bandages
80- 3/4"x 3" bandages
1-1/2" tape
1-triangular bandage
4-3"x 3" sterile gauze pads
1-Abdominal Compress
2-Pair Latex Gloves
1-Tweezers
1-Cold Pack
1-First Aid Guide
10-Finger Splints
10-3" Cotton Tip Applicators

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips