Amazon

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ravensburger Lighthouse 216 Piece 3D Building Set




This a pretty cool puzzle.   It is more like a Lego set than a puzzle.  The big difference is you can’t build anything besides the lighthouse.  It is more complex than the ball type puzzle that Ravesburger also has.   This puzzle was challenging for my 3 year old puzzle crazy grandson however with help he was able to do it.  The age on the box suggests 10 and up, I think a manually dexterous 8 year old would be fine.   This is a lot more fun than a flat puzzle.  I did receive the puzzle for free for evaluation purposes and absolutely has no bearing on my review.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips