Like many of us, I have found myself increasingly dependent on my phone. I get positively paranoid if I forget my phone on my desk. My palms get sweaty when I find my self evaluating the time left on my phone battery. I feel the remaining time in excruciating detail as I wait for my life to go black! Reading his over, I am increasingly despondent on how fixated I have become on cellular reception. It isn’t just to chit chat, Oh No!, nothing as simple as chit chat.
I want to find the best price on gasoline with GasBuddy. I want to check on Roethlisberger’s condition. Arrghh! I want to check the stock market or ball game score and I can’t do any with a DEAD battery.
There is hope and it isn’t expensive. This is the perfect item when you find yourself charger-less. Those of you who have never, ever left your charger someplace you wish you hadn’t may cast the first stone. Otherwise, button up and be aware there is a simple solution. This little fellow is smaller and thinner than my DroidX and will recharge it while I am using it. It seems to have double the strength of the battery on the Droid. For $27.69 at Amazon, you can slip this in your briefcase, jean’s pocket or duct tape it to the back of your phone and have TWICE as long to stay connected.
Universal and portable, the P793 is a power pack that can simultaneously charge multiple devices, including mobile devices like the iPhone, Bluetooth headsets, and MP3 players. With 1420 mAh capacity, the P793 can provide up to an additional five hours of talk time.
It has a single micro USB connector that will fit many items besides your phone and a standard USB if you have your charging cable. It charged to full charge in less than two hours. This would make a great stocking stuffer.
· Universal Compatibility: Designed to work all brands that charge via USB such as Apple, BlackBerry, Samsung, LG, Nokia and more
· Power On the Go: It’s small and lightweight, yet can provide up to 5 hours of additional talk time
· CarbonFree: Through an alliance with the Carbonfund.org, Motorola has offset the energy used to manufacture, distribute and use.
· Included in Motorola red Retail Packaging: Universal Portable Charger, MircoUSB CarbonFreewall charger, user guide, warranty card
· Product uses plastic materials from discarded water bottles. Product is made from eco-friendly materials - no BFRs or PVCs- and is CarbonFree
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.