FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Custom T-Shirts from ooshirts Reviewed




I got an email from a custom T-shirt company recently. Company name is ooshirts. I had never heard of them and was truly surprised they heard of me. They asked if I would be willing to review their T-shirts. I told them that was pretty tough considering I had never seen one of their shirts. They then asked if they sent me a couple of shirts would I review them. I cautioned them that “I calls them as I sees them”. I was assured that they wanted an honest and objective review. I agreed to do it.

I went to their site and designed a shirt. I got the shirt promptly and was quite pleased with the quality. I washed one a couple of times to see how the design would hold up after repeated washings. The design was crisp and bright after washing. The 2xx was a real double x, both longer and taller. I get grumpy when clothiers dictate that 2xx is just wider not taller. Frankly I am way taller than I am wide. The quality was good, the service was good and the shirt looks good so I am more than satisfied. So ooshirts, your strategy was solid, you garnered a future customer and I really like the shirts you sent me. Thanks!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't by chance have a phone number for them? I ordered some shirts from them and getting someone to respond to my emails and voice mails to 1-866-660-6887 has been non-existent. At this moment, it's looking like I've been scammed.

wbentrim said...

866-660-8667 is the number I used, close to what you have. Good luck, they seemed totally above board when I talked to them. Hopefully you just had a wrong number.

Bill

l.something said...

I ordered a custom t-shirt; it was easy and I got my shirt delivered on-time. Awesome service.

 Money Saving Tech Tips