FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Sunday, June 26, 2011

3D TV Explained


Kids love 3D TV
I recently watched Blu-Ray “Tangled” on a 3D television.   It was pretty darn cool.   I got an email from Diamond Case’s Steve Hartfelder that provides a very good and informative overview of 3D TV.   Steve is one of the two most knowledge people in the home theater industry.  Amusingly enough his brother Dave is the other one.   Rather than rehash it here, I have linked to Steve’s Simple answers to the 14 most commonly asked questions about 3D HDTV.  

Diamond Case sold a 3D TV and the furniture to display it to one of my family.  The TV and the cabinet are beautiful and he is a very satisfied customer.   

BTW I do NOT have any financial relationship to Diamond Case and I receive no compensation for linking to them  or mentioning them on my blogs.



No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips