Skip to main content

SZD USB Smart Night Light, 2 USB Charging Ports, Night Lamp with Dusk to Dawn Motion Sensor,

This is a strong warm light with the benefit of usb charging. Nice product.

Light Source TypeLED
Power SourcePlug-in_electric
Shade MaterialAcrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Switch StyleTouch
Package Dimensions3.46 x 3.07 x 2.83 inches; 5.29 Ounces

About this item

  • Comfortable Brightness: SZD Glare-free LED night light offers a cozy and soft glow, guide your ways by just right amount of light that not only helps lighten your room but protect your eyes from dazzle light.
  • Smart Motion Sensor: Plug in night light has a built-in sensitive light sensor. This smart night light automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn.
  • Dual USB Port: Input: AC100-240V; Output: DC 5V/2.0A. Dual USB Port output allows you to charge with two devices and save your time.
  • Energy Efficient: Getting these 0.5W auto sensor night light will help you save electricity at home, only 2.2 Kwh per year for every day 8 hours use. More than 50000+ hours lifespan.
  • Lifetime Warranty: Comes with 2 Pack mini smart night lights. If you’re not in love with it for whatever reason, we’ll give you a full replacement or refund—no questions asked.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...