Skip to main content

Topfun Non-Slip Step Stool, Rubber Platform Steel 1-Step Ladder

This is a surprisingly nice step stool. It folds and has a carry handle although I'm not sure why you would carry a step stool with you. It is sturdy and although it says 225 limit, the manufacturer claims it will support, at least, twice that weight . This is a perfect stool for my limited needs. I see there is a spot to check for potty training, this stool will NOT be used for that.


  • 【Lightweight Folding Step Stools】The measurements of the 1-step steel folding stools are 17" W x 11" D x 7" H, and when it folds, it is very slim the thickness only 1.97" and it can fit anywhere!
  • 【Strong Durable & Safety Certificate】Makes the 1-step steel stool safe for everyone,including kids. Rugged high-quality steel, Can stand up for years of repeated use without corrosion and fracture. Safety certificate, Passed ANSI test weight:Hold up to 225 lbs. But, we require that the minimum hold weight of the product must be 2 times or more (That is, its actual load: 450lb+)of the passed test weight(225lb).
  • 【2020 Anti-slip Design】Integral rubber platform and anti-skid foot-pads design makes the folding step stools safe for everyone, including kid. Especially around the kitchen bar, bathroom areas.
  • 【Storage/Opens Easy】The folding ladder and kitchen step stool easy to use, Opens and closes in seconds for convenient portability and storage.
  • 【Convenient】This safety features making the step stool great for multipurpose uses i.e. bathroom, toilet, kitchen, office, garden, camping, fishing, outdoor and more. 4-lock system secures the step stool while it’s open and in use. It’s light enough that your will be able to comfortably carry it around so can place it where you need it.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...