Skip to main content

Under Cabinet Lighting,20 LED Motion Sensor Lights, Night Light,Led Battery Lights,Motion Led Light Bar, USB Rechargeable Magnet LED Lights


This light works just fine.  Take note though that it is only 7.5” long by 1 3/8” wide.   I looked at the pictures and foolishly did not look at the size.  I expected something bigger.  With that said, this works fine as long as you aren’t looking to light a closet or room.  It works fine under a counter or somewhere the light doesn’t dissipate.   I like that they include a small strip and anchoring adhesive that will allow you to magnetically mount this practically anywhere.   It is rechargeable thru USB so it needs to be easy to remove.  As long as you are aware of the size you should be good with this light.

From the vendor:
·        【Super Bright. No LED Dots and USB Rechargeable Closet Lights】 Super bright soft even white light. No LED dots. No light glaring.built-in 1000mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery,easily charged via the usb cable(included)
·        【Applicable Occasions & Wide Usage】 The Led Light is suitable for Indoor Lighting,Under Cabinet Lighting,Sensor Night Light,led cabinet lighting,Used as Night lights,led closet light,Motion sensor lights,rechargeable led light,Kitchen lights,under-cabinet Lights,Wardrobe Lights,stick-on lights,USB Light,Stairs Lights,Basement Lights,Attic Lights etc.
·        【3 Modes Adjustable】:Under Cabinet Lighting Motion Sensing/Instant On/Instant Off, can be used as normal night light or motion sensor light.In night or dark place can set Under Cabinet Lights to "G" Mode.Auto-on within 10 feet, Auto-off after about 20 seconds if no motion detected.
·        【Built-in Magnet to Stick on Any ironwork】this wireless closet light can stick on any ironwork, or you can use the included adhesive tape to tape and iron sheet to stick on any non-iron article surface. When need charge or change place, you can the take closet light off anytime.
·        【Quality Guarantee】HausLichts Brand Under Cabinet Lighting Ensure Quality,Provide service as free return and exchange after purchase.The Motion Sensor Light own the unique design patent of appearance.With Aluminum Alloy Shell & 20PCS LED,the LED Lamp only weight 78g and 1.25cm thickness.


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...