Skip to main content

Wuloo Wireless Doorbell


This works just fine.  It has a three stage volume so you can turn it up. You can leave the indoor module in the charging cradle or carry it with you if you are expecting a guest at the door.   The indoor and outdoor unit use the same battery and they make an excellent suggestion for battery changing.  Rather than bringing the outdoor in for charging, if you have left the indoor unit in the charger the battery will be fully charged, just swap the indoor for the outdoor.  This means no down time on the door bell.   The regular chime and one or two of the others are good.  Many of the selections would drive me bonkers if I had to hear them more than once.  The instructions are good and they are clear.   There is even a tiny screw to secure the outdoor unit in it's cradle.
  • [1/2 Mile Range & Easy Sound Adjustments] This wireless doorbell transmits at a distance of up to 1/2 Mile! Customize your doorbell with 20 kinds of chimes and 3 volume levels!
  • [Easy Installation & Expansion!] Secure this outdoor doorbell chime to your door or wall with the included screws for ultimate security. The wireless intercom doorbell is expandable, so you can extend nearly any indoor or outdoor system, even to a set of 2 transmitters and receivers each!
  • [100% Satisfaction Guaranteed] Love it or your money back! We provide a 2-year quality warranty and lifetime service for our intercom doorbell. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your purchase.
  • [IPX55 Waterproof and Built-in Rechargeable Battery] The Wuloo intercom doorbell is waterproof even in bad weather conditions like snow and rainstorms. Features low power consumption, built-in 2000mA battery, and an included charging base! Full battery lasts 4-6 months for the transmitter, and indoor machine lasts 1-2 days after fully charged.
  • [Anti-interference & Multifunctional] This doorbell doubles as an FM wireless intercom doorbell that won’t be affected by WiFi disruptions! It also won’t interfere with your other smart devices. Buy two receivers and use as a set of walkie-talkies, or use the mute mode on the indoor intercomunicador to turn off the unit when you want silence.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung FlipShot-ho hum

I just got the Samsung FlipShot aka SCH-U900. If you haven’t noticed by now, I am very family oriented, specifically focused on grandchildren. I frequently lament that I don’t have my camera on me. However, I always have my phone on me. Thusly I wanted a phone with a decent camera. The FlipShot comes close. Samsung claims it is a 3 megapixel camera with flash and zoom. The photos are not what I would consider decent from a digital camera but compared to my last phone/camera, they are much better. The phone has a slot for a micro sd memory card. I popped a 2gb card in there for saving my photos. I have not been able to find a way to default the photos to the memory card. You have to manually move them. I haven’t given up and perhaps in a software upgrade there will be a way to get them to the card without moving them manually. Getting them off of the phone is interesting. If you don’t buy Samsung’s charging/data cable, you can send them to yourself and get them on your pc that way. You ...

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review

Troy-Bilt 2700 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Review Item #: 75140 | Model #: 20414 When I started this blog, I assumed I would be only talking tech. Well that led to philosophic musing and then comments on other stuff. I’m not sure where a pressure washer fits but regardless I am writing about it. I was power washing the mildew off the siding and thought the odor was the detergent I was using. When I looked over my shoulder and saw the grey smoke pouring out of the pressure washer, I realized what the odor really was. Considering the age of my venerable electric power washer, I concluded that discretion being the better part of safety and how water and electricity don’t play well, I trashed my old power washer. After much research, I found the Troy-Bilt 20414 was the best bang for the buck I could find. Keep in mind I am a consumer, not some testing house, so I make my purchases based on research and price point. I wanted electric but my boys who participated in the purchase, ...

Arlo Security System by NETGEAR – 6 Wire–Free HD Cameras, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (VMS3630B)

This is an interesting system.  The absolutely wire free aspect is great, particularly if you have a wife is diametrically opposed to visible cables.   The visual aspect of the cameras is great even at night.  The installation or setup was a breeze.   The cameras synced quickly with no issues.   The required an immediate upgrade via download and four of the six cameras did that flawlessly.   The other two took multiple restarts to get the update successfully accepted.   The phone software works well and I was easily able to see the cameras remotely.   So my initial impression is very positive. I did receive this system in exchange for an honest review.   The documentation for this system is abysmal.   There is no identification on the cameras to determine which of Arlo’s cameras they may be.  This makes it difficult to determine what is expected of the camera.   ...