FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Monday, July 24, 2017

Phantom Aquatics Speed Sport Signature Mask Fin Snorkel Set


The face mask is very nice with a wide band for the back that should prevent chafing.  The snorkel works well in the shower, my pool isn't open yet to see how it works in the pool.  The fins are sized appropriately for a kid.  I like the adjustment straps, they are easy to adjust.The set should provide a lot of fun for the grandkids.

  • Twice the speed with half the effort
  • Open heel snorkeling fin with adjustable strap
  • Comfort fit liquid silicone skirt for water-tight Seal
  • Low internal volume silicone mask
  • Semi-dry top valve snorkel to help prevent water entry

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips