FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Contigo AUTOSEAL Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 24 oz,


I put ice and water in this and 4.5 hours later even after leaving it in a hot car for over an hour, I still had ice and water.  That is pretty impressive.  This fits into a car cup holder even though it looks like it won't.  This is ONLY for cold liquids not hot.  I like the auto close feature too, it saves a lot of fumbling around.
Later: I decided to see how long this would keep ice in water without the ice melting completely.  Over 24 hours after I filled the bottle with ice and water, there was at least 50% of the ice left.  That is pretty darn amazing.
From the vendor:
Our Lids Are Sealed - AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes, there is a difference!)
For the Long Haul - Drinks stay cold up to 28 hours with Thermalock Vacuum Insulation
Carry On - Carry handle for easy transport
Cleaner Drinking - Spout cover to help keep out gross dirt and germs
Lend a Hand - Easy one-handed drinking with the push of a button; Clean Up - Top-rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash body

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips