FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Sunday, January 22, 2017

TCP RLAO1827D LED OMNI A21 - 100 Watt Equivalent (18W) Soft White (2700K) Dimmable General Purpose Light Bulb


The bulb is about 20% taller than a 100-watt incandescent bulb that I used as comparison.  It fit in a standard size table lamp harp with no difficulty.  It did stick out from the ceiling fixture I used to test the dimmable ability.  It did dim just fine.  I like the fact that you can handle the LED bulbs immediately after turning the fixture off as they do not generate appreciable heat.   I will repeat what I have mentioned in other LED light bulb reviews, the bulbs do save money and are a smart move but until the price comes down dramatically the sales, regardless of how sensible the bulb may be,  will be flat.



Bottom of Form
  • Replaces standard incandescent 100-watt light bulb
  • Looks like a Standard A21 bulb
  • Lifetime: 22.8 years
  • OMNI directional - complete light distribution
  • Operating costs of $2.17 per year equaling to lifetime savings of $225 per bulb
  • MANUFACTURER's NOTE: Be sure to check where this item ships from - non-US based vendors may not be shipping authentic TCP items. Make sure shipping times are less than 10 days.

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips