The bulb is about 20% taller than a 100-watt incandescent bulb that I used as comparison. It fit in a standard size table lamp harp with no difficulty. It did stick out from the ceiling fixture I used to test the dimmable ability. It did dim just fine. I like the fact that you can handle the LED bulbs immediately after turning the fixture off as they do not generate appreciable heat. I will repeat what I have mentioned in other LED light bulb reviews, the bulbs do save money and are a smart move but until the price comes down dramatically the sales, regardless of how sensible the bulb may be, will be flat.
Bottom of Form
- Replaces standard incandescent 100-watt light bulb
- Looks like a Standard A21 bulb
- Lifetime: 22.8 years
- OMNI directional - complete light distribution
- Operating costs of $2.17 per year equaling to lifetime savings of $225 per bulb
- MANUFACTURER's NOTE: Be sure to check where this item ships from - non-US based vendors may not be shipping authentic TCP items. Make sure shipping times are less than 10 days.
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.