OtterBox is synonymous with quality. If you want to protect a phone, then an OtterBox case is a smart way to go. In their product line, the most protective case is in the Defender series. It even comes with a screen protector. I've had an OtterBox on my S4 for nearly 3 years and it has done a great job. However once you get the phone in, it isn't as nearly easy to get it out. The rubberized sleeve peels off easily enough but my thumb nails are not nearly strong enough to pop the tabs on the hard shell. I screwed up my original OtterBox by using a flat blade screw driver to open the tabs when I needed to do a hard reset on the S4. Testing this case, if you just slightly twist the flat head screw driver you can then slip the tab out. Do not pry, just gently twist. You do need to do both on one side and one on the top or bottom to get it open though. The case gives excellent protection and is top of the line. It also comes with a belt holster which also works well. I have never had my phone pop out of the belt holster. Their ad suggests that the belt holster can also be used as hands free stand. I don't know how they do that. I went to their website and there is nothing on it to show how to use the holster as a stand. I fidgeted with the holster and I do not see how to do that. Since my main use is not a hands free stand I don't see that as a down side.
I do see that the frustration free packaging is noted and I heartily approve. I hate the heavy clamshell packages that you need a pair of airplane shears to open. This opens easily. Kudos to frustration free packaging!
From the vendor:
· Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 (ONLY), will NOT fit GS7 EDGE.
· The toughest Defender Series ever. Now with quad-layer defense to protect your Galaxy S7 from cracking, shattering, scratching and denting while you're out living.
· Built-in screen protector keeps your touchscreen in pixel-perfect condition.
· All ports are sealed up, so dirt and dust stay out. Comes with a holster that doubles as a belt clip and hands-free kickstand.
· 100% authentic and backed by the OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details).
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.