FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Monday, June 20, 2016

100% Egyptian Cotton, 300 Thread Count; Deep-fitting pocket, Soft & Smooth 4-Piece King Sheet Set, Solid Lilac


The sheets feel very soft and smooth.   I was a little apprehensive about the sateen finish but luckily that is not like satin sheets which I don't care for one whit.  The lilac color though is almost indiscernible.  It isn't bad it just isn't very "lilacky?".  They fit well. If there is any wear issues, I will report back here.   $63.00 at Amazon



From the vendor:
SUBTLE SOFTNESS: Made of the finest 100% Egyptian Cotton for softness and easy care
PERFECT FIT, this 4 Piece King Sheet Set Includes: One Flat Sheet 108" x 102", One Fitted Sheet 78" x 80", and Two Pillowcases 20" x 40" each
DEEP POCKET, fully elasticized fitted sheet pocket measures 15" deep, and fits mattresses 6-18" thick
CLASSIC STYLE: The variety of vibrant colors are available in various sizes, featuring a lustrous sheen from the sateen finish. Complete your bedroom décor with the coordinating Duvet Cover and extra Pillowcases for a plush, put together look
EASE OF CARE: These beautiful sheets are colorfast and machine washable. For drying, tumble dry low and remove them promptly from dryer. Always follow care label 

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips