FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Saturday, June 4, 2016

DII Cleaning, Washing, Drying, Ultra Absorbent, Lattice Microfiber Dishcloth 12x12



This dishcloth reminded me of the cloth I purchased to dry my car.  That is not a bad thing, it just means that the terry cloth type fuzz on one side and a more smooth side on the other seems to wick up moisture nicely.  The product works and the price is reasonable.  After some use I actually liked these better.  Their absorbency is astounding.   

·                        80% polyester/20% polyamide
·                        Imported
·                        Microfiber cleaning cloths eliminate lint, streaks and the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
·                        Microfiber has a special blend of microscopic fibers woven into hooks & loops, creating tiny scoops which attract, absorb and wipe out grime for lint free cleaning
·                        Ultra absorbent, holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time
·                        When dry, microfiber is positively charged and naturally attracts negatively charged grease, dirt and dust
·                        Microfiber has a lot of great uses and is NOT just for the kitchen, use it to clean bathroom, cars, windows, and more


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips