This dishcloth reminded me of the cloth I purchased to dry my car. That is not a bad thing, it just means that the terry cloth type fuzz on one side and a more smooth side on the other seems to wick up moisture nicely. The product works and the price is reasonable. After some use I actually liked these better. Their absorbency is astounding.
· 80% polyester/20% polyamide
· Microfiber cleaning cloths eliminate lint, streaks and the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
· Microfiber has a special blend of microscopic fibers woven into hooks & loops, creating tiny scoops which attract, absorb and wipe out grime for lint free cleaning
· Ultra absorbent, holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time
· When dry, microfiber is positively charged and naturally attracts negatively charged grease, dirt and dust
· Microfiber has a lot of great uses and is NOT just for the kitchen, use it to clean bathroom, cars, windows, and more
If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.