FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Welcome

WELCOME

WELCOME
Please check out my other blogs
Pick of the Literate 
or Azure Dwarf’s Horde
or visit my web site

Monday, March 7, 2016

DII Home 60 by 60" Essentials Ultra Plush Travel Stadium Blanket, Small, Navy


First impression as I opened the blanket was it felt like a great big navy blue kitten or bunny.  It is really soft!  I doubt this blanket will ever see a stadium but it will most definitely see a lot of  TV shows.    It appears to be well made and did I mention it is really soft, really really soft.  This is an ideal cuddle up in front of the fireplace or TV blanket.  On the other hand, this is so soft you wouldn't hesitate to drape it over the fender of your priceless classic car to work on the engine.  It's that soft.

·                           100% polyester
·                           Imported
·                           DII's Stadium throw blankets are made from microfiber plush material that is so much softer than fleece
·                           Great for tailgating, and while going to football, soccer, or baseball games on blistery days
·                           Use as an everyday throw blanket in your living room or on your bed
·                           The comfortable blanket throw is thick and cozy and will keep you warm while watching your favorite sport teams


If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips