FTC Disclosure

Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't whether I got it free or NOT!

Amazon

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hats Off to Total Wine



If you have a Total Wine store in your area, I strongly recommend checking it out.   My first visit was jaw dropping.  Of course, coming from Pennsylvania where you can't buy wine or liquor anywhere but the state run monopoly may have colored my reaction.  

The quality and selection at Total Wine is just amazing.   They have bottles of decent wine for as little as $3.50.  They have their own house wine which is quite palatable.  But get this,  THEY TAKE RETURNS!  Yeah, you read it correctly, they take returns. 

They will recommend product and then add that if you don't like it, return it!  Flabbergasted, I say I was flabbergasted!  My wise acre personality had to ask the guy,"how much has to be left in the bottle?"  I meant it jokingly but he said, we prefer at least half a bottle remain if you  don't like it.   If it takes a half a bottle to determine whether you like something, you need to trade in your palate. 

To top it off, their prices are consistently the lowest I can find on everything I have compared.  Again comparing to  the Pennsylvania monopoly I saw a $10 difference on a bottle of Jameson but even compared to the free trading Florida with wine sold darn near everywhere,  Total Wine normally has the best price.

These folks have a good  business model and if you have not checked them out when you have  the opportunity, you have nothing  to whine about when over charged for your spirits.  

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips