Amazon

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Wrangler Men's Authentic Classic Carpenter Jean



Wrangler is still a good brand for jeans.  The fit on these was perfect.  With this said, they are most definitely relaxed fit and they are most definitely work jeans.   They have a hammer loop and an old fashion rule pocket which doesn't hold my larger cell phone.  My old flip phone fit in just fine.  These aren't jeans I would wear out at night but they are jeans I will use for working around the property.

·                        80% Cotton/20% Polyester
·                        Imported
·                        Machine Wash
·                        Classic carpenter jean styling
·                        Rule pocket with cell phone pocket
·                        Hammer loop
·                        1 year warranty

If reviewing a product, it may have been received free of charge. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments:

 Money Saving Tech Tips